Saturday 21 June 2014

Setting Up Security Questions


The first time you log in to NetSuite, you are prompted to answer three security questions. These answers are used to verify your identity if you forget your password or if you log in from a new browser or a new computer. This process helps to maintain application security by preventing unauthorized use of your NetSuite user credentials.
If you are under time pressure, you can click the Remind Me Later button to dismiss this prompt and log in to NetSuite immediately. However, the next time you log in to NetSuite, you will be prompted again to set up these questions. Note that you can only dismiss this prompt a maximum of 5 times.

Important:
Remember your questions and answers! NetSuite does not often prompt you to answer a security question, so it is easy to forget you set them up. However, there are several situations when you will be prompted, and it is important that you know the answers.

Once you save your security questions and answers, a confirmation popup displays. Also, an email is sent to the email address you used to log in, as notification that this setup has occurred.
You have the option of changing your security questions and answers at a later time. See Updating Security Questions.
Security questions and answers are shared across all NetSuite accounts that you can access, including sandbox accounts.

Requirements for Security Answers - If any of these requirements is not met, you will receive an error when you attempt to save security answers.
You must answer all three questions.
Each answer must be unique.
Each answer must be at least three characters long.
You cannot use your email address or password as an answer.

Note:Answers are not case-sensitive.

11 comments:

  1. You should link these words "See Updating Security Questions" with the link to where this page actually is or does it not exist? What a waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://system.netsuite.com/app/center/pwdreset.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what my username and password is but keep getting asked to answer a security question that I don't know what the answer is to it. How do I fix this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I keep getting asked security questions I have never set up or answered before. Total pain in the rear.


    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot the answer to one of my security questions and it keeps prompting me to answer that one question before I can login. Can you please advise what I need to do as I need access to NetSuite to do my work. I know my password and other two answers to security questions.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot the answer to one of my security questions and it keeps prompting me to answer that one question before I can login. Can you please advise what I need to do as I need access to NetSuite to do my work. I know my password and other two answers to security questions.!
      Reply

      Delete
  6. I forgot the answer to one of my security questions and it keeps prompting me to answer that one question before I can login. Can you please advise what I need to do as I need access to NetSuite to do my work. I know my password and other two answers to security questions.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its right on the first page you get to after logging in. Find the settings box, and click the link "Update Security Questions"

    ReplyDelete
  8. westcott scissors titanium - TikTok
    › nicholas-inc › nicholas-inc samsung titanium watch The best titanium vs tungsten gold titanium tent stakes coin slot from westcott scissors is the ultimate gem of the gold rush. This slot is developed by the company and boasts of a 96.48% mens wedding bands titanium RTP. This means titanium trim reviews you can

    ReplyDelete